Bobby Moynihan - Hot Video - Corn Syrup Commercial, 3/12/11

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Zoe doesn't love Bobby Moynihan (300 review)



ZOË RICE: I appreciate the concept that before sending his men to battle, Sparta’s King Leonidas must grapple with his “Don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. But in execution, most of the laughs are a bit too one-note. Still, cod pieces can be funny. I’ve been perplexed by Howard and Steve’s enthusiasm for Bobby Moynihan, and again in this skit he doesn’t really do it for me. Though I don’t hate him, I’ve never yet loved him. But I continue to enjoy Gerard Butler as host.

STEVE MURPHY: Moderately funny in parts. Leonidas’ slow realization that his entire army is gay ended up making me laugh a couple times, but really it was Bobby Moynihan’s halter-top armor and completely exposed belly that was the high point of this sketch for me. That guy’s a star, Zoe, you’ll see!

HOWARD MEGDAL: It’s all about the material he’s given. This skit was a bit heavy-handed, but entertaining enough.


From:
http://perpetualpost.com/?p=3151

=======================

I have to agree with Howard and Steve. Bobby did have the highlight of that boring skit which seemed to be more about making fun of the homosexuality in the military news story than about actual humor.

They could have done so much more with a 300 skit. So kudos to Bobby for being the highlight of the skit.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Popular Posts