Bobby Moynihan - Hot Video - Corn Syrup Commercial, 3/12/11

Friday, October 16, 2009

Howard agrees that Bobby Moynihan is a star (review of the Vinny skit)

Check out this review of Bobby Moynihan's Vinny sketch last week with Drew Barrymore...



ZOË RICE: Ugh, Bill Heder’s Italian RAI rivista is one of my least favorite recurring sketches. When is there ever anything fresh in this skit? Bill Hader does an over-the-top Italian accent, and the hosts are rarely showcased in any funny or provocative way. Add in Drew Barrymore sucking even at playing herself, and I was itching for the fast forward button.

STEVE MURPHY: Another of my favorite recurring sketches! I don’t care that it always starts with the same “I don’t speak Italian,” joke and the guys eating spaghetti. I laugh every single time. But this one fell a little flat, thanks to Drew’s lack of believability and a general lack of innovation. This sketch needs a little less formula, a fresh new joke every now and again would really spice it up. That’s three weak sketches in a row… not good.

HOWARD MEGDAL: But I’m always happy to spend time listening to Bill Hader. No argument here on the sketch, though I also love Bobby Moynihan as his son. Steve is right; Moynihan is a star.

From:
http://perpetualpost.com/?p=3059&cpage=1

=============================

Go here to check out the full episode...

SNL 10/10/09 - Drew Barrymore and Regina Spektor:

http://andysamberg.blogspot.com/2009/10/snl-101009-drew-barrymore-and.html

Enjoy!

No comments:

Popular Posts