Bobby Moynihan - Hot Video - Corn Syrup Commercial, 3/12/11

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Colbie Caillat briefly mentions her music video with Bobby Moynihan



The video for “Fallin’ ” gives viewers a glimpse into what Reeves and the rest of her friends see, the “real” Caillat, she said. The clip features “Saturday Night Live’s” Bobby Moynihan as her love interest.



“It was so much fun,” Caillat said. “I wanted to show a different side. Usually when I do performances or interviews, I’m more reserved and quiet. When I’m with my friends and people I work with, they see the funny, silly side of me.”

Click here to watch the music video:

http://bobbymoynihan.blogspot.com/2009/10/bobby-moynihan-colbie-caillat-music.html


===================

Colbie is performing tonight:

Who: Colbie Caillat with Howie Day

When: 6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 9

Where: Royal Oak Music Theatre, 318 W. Fourth St., Royal Oak

Cost: $25 in advance; $28 day of show

Info: www.tickets.com or 1-800-919-6272 or (248) 399-2980



From:
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/flint/index.ssf/2009/10/meet_the_effervescent_colbie_c.html

No comments:

Popular Posts